PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Afternoon all. Flying in and out, but I'd say we have a cracking...

1. 14,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Afternoon all.

Flying in and out, but I'd say we have a cracking 2 weeks + ahead of us and it's great to see so much positive chatter and support, not just from the rest of the long-termers as well.

If you were running the company, the timing of a positive announcement around the consolidation and options issue dates would of course be front and center, if you were able of course, and this management team has done nothing but deliver, deliver and deliver when it counts most. At the end of the day though it won’t matter either way, because results will determine outcome over timing

On the delivery point, this extends right down to Mark almost heroically coming out and buying on market, out of his own pocket, when the SP was under massive pressure and shareholders all needed a bit of a hug.

He / they can't effect the outcome of the trials but they can inspire confidence through good management and run a good ship, as is testimony in the almost non-existence of any negative feedback towards the management team over the last few years on HC.

Show me another small cap company trying to grow with the same credentials, with no negative press and doing all this without constant pocket lining placements to keep the doors open and giving shares to their mates.

Long term holder for years now and happily so, good luck to us all in the coming months I say and hopefully that loyalty through tough times will be generously rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.