LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

loyalty options ridiculous ?!, page-112

1. 1,403 Posts.
    Chelse,
    thats a very good question,
    i would implore you and all other holders to go back and have a look at some of the largest diamonds LOM has found around the SE251 area,the diamonds are quite unique in that they have extremely sharp edges to them,what that means is the diamonds over millions of years have not travelled far from its source,the old cliche "Apples don't fall far from the tree".The size and quality of these diamonds is extreme and the latest find on SE251 is very exciting ,because they are really only touching the top,the further you go down,the more prevalent the diamond finds will become.Miles has stated that there could have been more than one eruptive phase on se251.They have a number of kimberlites to investigate,but the alluvials are clearly pointing to something special for Lucapa IMO.Type ll diamonds that LOM continues to find are so rare and valuable,(less than 2% in the world)that what they have found in alluvials alone is a valuable project,and they've only just started scratching the surface!The company has significantly derisked there position,and remembering we are still an exploration company i think Lucapa is beginning to hold a good hand of cards.Miles has applied for Lucapas mining licence which means when we have that,we have a right to repatriate every cent we have spent as an explorer,presume this is now moving towards 50 million dollars,not bad eh for a little AUSSIE BATTLER!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.