ARL 20.0% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Loyalty Options, page-37

1. 57 Posts.
    I would like to thank the following four people for keeping me in this stock when I was down over $200,000.

Accaeric
    Gave me heaps and even said I was an institution down tamper but I read all your post and thank you so much for the amazing work you do.

Jeans_Sammy
    You told me to put the shares away for a couple of months and come back, I did take that advise, thank you for the advise.

Kablooey
    You were great to me and even though the other posters rubbished me so much you had good advise for me and I thank you for that.

Making money still
    You were just wonderful in that post where you were worried about me. I am fine thank you for that.

I invested in this company without a single bit of research. I make bets everyday on just a get in get out 10% to 12.5% profit. I put over $600,000 in this one and it started going south.

But the advise from you four convinced me to just not post anything and I decided to just sit tight for 60 days.

Well here I am, thanks to you four I can honestly say I know 1000% more about this company, my investment is in the GREEN and I'm staying.

As a matter of fact I have added a further large amount of shares to my holding. I look forward to the loyalty shares and the amazing life changing this company could bring to all its holders.

Because of you four people I am happy to stay with this company long term and will most likely stay till $10 share price down the track.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.075(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $89.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 46.0¢ 39.0¢ $79.94K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.