ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

I agree with everything you are saying 100%. But unfortunately...

1. 57 Posts.
    I agree with everything you are saying 100%.
    But unfortunately Twiggy is being led at the moment by a CEO that's going to kill FMG in my opinion. I have made millions off the back of FMG over the past 12 years. But this CEO is a one trick pony and all he knows is "paying off debt" when at the moment the quality of FMGs ore is in grave danger of being too low.

ARL after doing my own research over the past 30 or so days has the number one hottest commodity on the planet.
    Every single company that produces anything on this earth could well have a need for what ARL have directly or indirectly.

This to me is like the game has been changed and ARL has the best players ready to start playing in the near to not distance future.

To be honest with you I got into ARL for quick in and out hold the door please. But I can't believe my luck and what I have stumbled on.

This is all my opinion and its worth nothing to anyone so people need to do their own research.

I have read over 1000 articles now and have invested heavily in this company.
    I am holding approximately another 47 ASX listed stocks, I can honestly tell you they will all be sold once everything is verified and all results are back.

I will just keep my FMG and NSL holdings. The rest of the chips will be on this.

All my opinion and should mean nothing to you. Don't buy or sell anything because of my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.