ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Loyalty Options, page-52

1. 2,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Ash,
    It's not a stretch to imagine you working for some low-life Institution. First you told everyone how crap the stock was. You created significant fear just when many traders were taking profits. Many Mums and Dads would have sold down or out whilst the Institution you work for mopped up all the shares it can get its grubby hands on. Now, they've had their fill of the shares, we get a price spike and you coincidentally reappearing to tell everyone how great this Company is and you want to hold it till it reaches some ridiculous price.

I want to believe you but it doesn't look the best from my cynical eye. Didn't Accaeric show how you couldn't have made those purchases on the dates you mentioned???

Anyway, no one can blame others for their own trading decisions. I believe very much in the value of this Company but I'll manage the risk as I see fit and I implore other shareholders to do likewise. Never let someone else bluff you into selling your shares, or holding them too long.

Just my opinion,
    Proc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.