ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

600k would have netted about 1 million with an average of 60c....

1. 10,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1042
    600k would have netted about 1 million with an average of 60c. That could have only happened on the days that the stocj was running to 90 c as the volume since or the stock just wasn't there. So it definitely doesn't make sense. We have had @accaeric showing Insto buying not retailer. In fact it has shown
    Retailer selling. Still it doesn't worry me as I don't rely on hc for my investment or trading patterns. I use certain elements I.e @accaeric with transact breakdown or ta I perform and compare but in terms of opinions I will always follow or cross check my own research. Unfortunately some don't. As we saw no matter what anyone says arl is illiquid. Hencevthere will always be support visible if there is substance to the stock and Insto interest. We can say a few things. Insto support is definitely there.
    Instos definitely do want the sp to be supported and hence protect their capital.
    They also want stock.
    So I can see what you say as the narrative contradicts the facts - unless ash is part of the instos buying. This is not unreasonable as if he has been making millions he would definitely have the capacity to Bea sophisticated investor at a minimum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.