ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

I like you because you have guts and put across your argument in...

1. 57 Posts.
    I like you because you have guts and put across your argument in a pleasant way.
    I will tell you this, we the family buy our stocks in 12 different accounts. That's all I will tell you.

But I have never said buy sell or hold to anyone and will never do so.
    All the stuff this accaeric posts on here is readily available on the web free of charge. I have spent the last month researching this company floor to ceiling let me tell you.

I have never commented about a single thing said by another poster, have only discussed my situation with the stock.

Each person should buy sell or hold on what they think. Anyone would be a fool to do anything or take any action because of what I say. A first class fool is what I would call them.

Last but not least is I actually like this forum because some of the people on here are actually genuine people who really care about others.

To think a guy like makingmoneystill actually cared enough to post that he was worried about me or someone like kabloo to actually give me the advise he did is something I will never forget.

I guarantee you I will meet these guys one day over a coffee and personally thank them.

Back to just reading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.