ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Let's get something straight once and for all. As someone who...

1. 57 Posts.

Let's get something straight once and for all.
    As someone who has most of his and the whole family's net worth tied up in stocks, I’m rooting for higher prices. But I think that whatever happens is attributable to earnings, interest rates and the economy in the long run, and to market momentum over the short run.
    Never asked, advised or recommended anyone to buy, sell or hold anything.
    If you buy, sell or hold anything because of what I say then you are a fool.

Plus anyone who thinks I could influence a stock by shaking a few thousands shares is a fool.

Concentrate on the stock, that's the number one thing. Say what ever you like about me you will never get a reply from me if you don't show the respect I afford you. HC have a great feature its called an ignore button.

I am only interested in the ARL stock, I have now spent over 30 days researching everything I can about ARL and the commodity they have.

The future of ARL will be revealed in the next few announcements is the way I see it. Cobalt is the hottest commodity on the planet right now.

Its you're money so buy, sell or hold as you wish. Its that simple.
    Hope some of you will engage in real adult back and forth about the ARL stock and Cobalt in particular.

ARL the stock the stock the stock.
    Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.

Happy Tuesday to all let's hope its all green.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.