ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi gang. First post on this one.. Bought in a few weeks ago....

1. 14,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Hi gang. First post on this one.. Bought in a few weeks ago. Great prospects as you all know!

BEWARE the T+3 !
    I got stung once (think it was STO) by topping up on the final day for a rights issue, only to find that the rights had only later been issued based on my prior holding. After calling the company, they told me that due to T+3 the top up parcel wasn't included in my total holding at that date (the date that I topped up; the final day for the rights issue assessment).
    Is this still the case? Can anyone please confirm? I was not happy at the time, as I assumed that I was actually holding those new shares that day! I mean, I could have sold them again too on the same day, and not have to wait for any T+3 for them to "clear" or anything... Strange.

Also, in that (and similar) renounceable rights issue experiences (where they are tradeable on market), they have appeared automatically on my list of holdings as XYZO or XYZR or something similar.

Keen to hear the experience of others with the T+3 issue described above! May be some ramping 3 days before the cut-off date!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.025(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $74.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $50.49K 129.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14286 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.