ARL 5.08% 62.0¢ ardea resources limited

Loyalty Options, page-4

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hey Shades,
    Good to see you again.
    I see you've done very well since last time we talked.

Yeah - spinning out is an interesting strategy, particularly as we have both had long experience in a stock which has suffered from having too many great projects for the market to effectively price them properly or fairly.

Spinning them out at least gives each one a chance for the market to take a look at them individually. Gold here would be one fairly logical play, though I'd like to see the company at least manage dual cobalt and gold production - but due to the size and quality of the cobalt resource and the massive bull market forming around it - the gold would probably never really get factored in properly as this stock will always peg itself to the strength of the cobalt market this year. ie Doubt we'd see the "golden hedge effect" on market dips etc.

It's like it doesn't matter how beautiful your wife's sisters are. You're already married and she is all you see. Or better still,,, one at a time....err..... umm... losing control over my analogies again.

I'm not sure yet on the processors and proximity, yet. Still early days for research.
    Location of the cobalt near Kal was one of the main things that attracted this stock to me.
    A number of key advantages to projects in that area.
    "When hunting Elephants, go to Africa".
    (that's actually a pretty horrible analogy too - but a miner said that to me about Kal on the weekend.)

good luck Shades. I think you've picked another good one.
    Last edited by airconditioner: 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.030(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ $126.8K 208.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43463 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 3921 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 1.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ 37703
Last updated 15.20pm 22/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.