ARL 1.54% 66.0¢ ardea resources limited

Loyalty Options, page-74

1. 4,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    Anthony Tse... oh you mean the guy that can not be fired, no matter what he does?
    Yeah- seems legit* to borrow a phrase from the young’ns lol.

Giving an outside group a good discount while not having done the same for shareholders?
    Yeah- seems legit* ( the 52.5 cent anchor they threw out ).

One that does seem legit is that our board has had examples of what not to do at many stages & have steered clear of those potholes- no real serious SP undermining by the above mentioned exclusion of holders from a discounted price which pulled the price down, instead we got an option which set the bar higher & our price followed that, then exceeded it nicely.
    No leaks to the press so far, no blaming non board members for what board members were ultimately responsible for.

These are all good companies but it seems that here we have a team that wants to take the shareholders along for the journey to realising a greater value for the fantastic suite of minerals & their massive quantities & that’s what has really captured my attention over the last year- initially it was just the deposits backed up by the faith that one of, if not the biggest miner in the world showed faith in- faith that wasn’t broken by the deposits but by the GFC which caused them to retreat back to their already producing assets which was perfectly understandable & the course that was best for their holders at the time.

Tens of billions of minerals, some which are becoming increasingly important with ofncoirse a couple stand outs which are becoming crucial, never mind important, for tens of millions initially, less than two hundred million now?

No wonder they didn’t advertise it too widely- it’s a slap me in the face if I don’t buy it type bargain which if I choose could still be delivering value to my family for the next decade & more likely than not for many years after that.

Cheers ARL board- you’ve made a dummy like me look a lot smarter than he is*

Please keep learning from other’s experiences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ $82.12K 125.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1562 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ 32719
Last updated 15.15pm 10/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.