1TT 0.00% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

You question would have been used in the 80's when asked about...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    You question would have been used in the 80's when asked about microsoft, I dont get the product, and why would anyone pay to use it?
    It's not the right question to ask, as loyalty programs are generally offered free to anyone using a particular service as an incentive to use that service. This could be airline travel, hotel accomodation, restaurants, retail, hospitality, healthcare, transport, in fact every single facet of our lives. Put this together in a global situation and you have the entire population of the world involved.
    And this is where blockchain throgh LOYYAL is involved and becomes very interesting, as a digitized, decentralized, public ledger.
    So in short, if you understand blockchain, and the business of LOYYAL, then you would understand the market size of this product. Mindboggling on a global front.
    Finally LOYYAL have many partners, including Deloitte, IBM, Capgemini( who incidently parner with Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Dell, Intel, Oracle to name but a few ).

Now to RFN. Market cap of $5Mi. Initially in January it ran to a mc of $25Mi on the talk of LOYYAL partnership. Now we are invested in LOYYAL, and RFN now have the prospect of a global business generation sums the likes of the googles and Microsofts of this world through their global blockchain Ledger.
    Get your mind around this and one can see where RFN would be within a very short timeframe.
    It is therefore, no coincidence that LOYYAL's Chief Commercial Officer Thom Kozik is a speaker at HITEC 2018's Blockchain Super Session in Houston, Texas on Wednesday June 20, 2018. "
    This will revolutionally change the way we conduct and transact ordinary daily business for all people.
    And here we have RFN at $5Mi market cap? In my opinion i say not for long.

https://www.capgemini.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $611.6K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 36722618 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14670610 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.37pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.