1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Loyyal with Cheese, page-3

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1457/1457594-ac96cd9f45e97f528afabf776d8f1d0f.jpg
    @mmmmgus 
    Glad you're doing your own research. 
    I'd like to point out though that RFN is absolutely not an investment holding company. I'm partnering to create a VC next year and our running costs will not be anywhere near $250K per quarter (with a larger market cap)...Think about how many deals you require to break even....Each year you start $1-1.5M in the red being on the ASX due to running costs.  So you need to make multiples in revenue at least and that's without knowing cost of sale and how Loyyal's model works... How is that possible? It's almost not and why so many juniors fail unless they manage to invest in something that can replicate and scale fast that bring in a lot of $$$$.... 'Why doesn't the cash flow report have increasing revenues in Wooboard / Loyyal? What is the sales guy and mgmt. doing? 

So how do we make money from Loyyal (and a lot of it)? 
    1. Loyyal lands tangible results that values Loyyal higher. No idea on valuation. How much can we get for our holding?
    2. RFN bring in revenue from re-seller, commercial deals. We haven't seen an investor presentation. RFN has had plenty of time to build a sales and markets strategy, pipeline, blah blah.... It's the 11th hour now as RFN has a couple of quarters worth of cash left and a going concern. There is zilch chance Loyyal will net any real revenue in that time. I don't even think RFN have any pilot programs out yet or have had any commercial discussions... I don't think the capability is there to be honest... 

Raising capital to grow Loyyal is bs and will be a continued raise after raise situation. $1M++ a year in fees, Loyyal's sales cycle is about 12 months to 2 years so that is at least $2M required to start seeing any potential deals happen... Get me? 

RFN right now is a great priced shell with a lot of upside if done right..I am pumped that RFN has the ability to go in the right direction... RFN could be valued around $9M if Loyyal announce some good news. Investment + shell value.. 

Need to stick something in a shell right?
    Let's hope for the next big thing and get a controlling asset that is generating cash that can grow into something bigger!!

Last edited by ryobal: 03/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 65919555 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19372281 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.