1TT 0.00% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Loyyal with Cheese, page-78

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Guys the only business activity that can happen in my opinion is a sell off of Loyyal for profit and/or acquisition ...sales cycle for Loyyal is too long. Hence market is $3m

Reffind acquired Reseller license in jan last year. Rfn has spent over $1.25m in running costs since and has zero pilots or revenue from Loyyal.... literally just been collecting fees and making dumb ass decisions to invest more in wooboard - what a stupid product.

Loyyal has a 2 years sales cycle. They don’t even have any skill set to drive Loyyal....only now are they promoting loyyal through reward and co .... it better be a sales deck to investors..... it’s because cash is running out.....

i was reviewing companies and found a cash generating 3-6 week sales cycle company that has huge growth potential.... reffind need to look at this sort of sht not 2 year sales cycle bs enterprise loyalty rewards where they have to split revenue with Loyyal. VAR model looks stupid - it relies on companies like reffind to resource sales and marketing efforts.. look what that has got them in APAC in 15 months. Sweet FA!

good thing eugene is on board as has skin in the game otherwise this would be cap raise after cap raise for Loyyal biz collecting director fees... actually I wouldn’t be in if this was left to anyone else without skin....

had enough of the bs...it’s not hard.
    apart from the rant ....3m market cap is very cheap and this could be worth $6-9m imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 45891626 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5414642 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.