LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

1 year of Covid out of the three plant orders and manufacturing...

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    1 year of Covid out of the three plant orders and manufacturing stalled backlogs, worldwide financial corrections , yep I am running 2 years behind my perceptions which started just prior to Covid so the world stalled given everyone is dependent on international trade particularly the mining industry. Yes its frustrating, yes it created financial chaos for many in markets of all descriptions and yes it hurts personally but I am not alone, be patient or leave they are the choices. Your not alone I stuffed almost 500k into this and through luck more than good fortune I managed to retain a fair portion as a trader after a substantial tax bill so am now through circumstance an investor which is pretty fortuitous given the parlous state of stocks that might be tradeable and the amount of capital to trade and make anything meaningful, so from my perspective LPD is a pretty good place to be benched against all the other hopeful Li and rare earth or others generally associated with the world of battery. I doubt even solar investment is paying great dividends but some nations are beginning to invest heavily in solar and it seems battery world and solar world apart from hydrogen world although even it is linked to solar and then battery so from my perspective if poorer nations are investing in solar its inevitable the world will move as oil prices rise , and rise they will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $36.00K 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
144 211587442 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16521538 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 6199999
Last updated 15.56pm 29/04/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.