LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

the conversations happening here are very likely the same or...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    the conversations happening here are very likely the same or similar conversation with a host of ready to start operators in the Li space , while everyone is blaming the board the delays caused through Covid the Ukraine and now Israel are real and its not LPD alone I often look at SYA and LKE and its perversely reassuring to see very similar delays as well as the decline in the SP plus the very real question of wether these trees will ever bear fruit because without suitable finance it will not happen, so we are not alone and unfortunately this is a real risk with any entity where capital is required although I am confident of the processes and the structure inplace I am not confident that capital requirements will be met, if you arent producing and hold patents they are of very little value as its inevitable someone will create a similar process somewhere so first mover advantage only applies if we are financed, so patiently I sit in the firm belief that should LPD get financed it will roar and if it is successful as a producer at its plant that it will eventually have multiple sites across a world stage in what form I cannot know , and at this point in time they are my only fundamental beliefs with regard to pay, if you want talented people you must pay them and I doubt JW is being paid what someone with his background and experience would be paid as an employee for any large operator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $803 267.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 74291793 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 79795839 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3630364
Last updated 15.55pm 05/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.