LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

LPD Beautiful Chart, page-75

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Awesome, I am now 55 and into 3rd year of trading, had an opportunity in early 30s but was to stupid to listen, my first year or so got taught some valuable lessons with portfolio retreating backwards 12k, then was that stressed didnt look at account for a long while till basically march and start of covid, since then have taken up 49 positions ranging in size from 10k to 100k of shares and now 20k in profit, my goal is to hit 100k value this year. Now just imagine what a sizeable portfolio an 18 year old could achieve by 50, if smart and the right guidance from father o r parent, would a share portfolio be better investment than buying house, just rent and put xtra money into shares? All shares have some risk, I try to keep position size beween $500 to 2500, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Quickest way to lose money is p anic selling, getting rattled reading HC posts, if done your homework, stick to your guns, average down in the dips, this is where can really strengthen position, spread the risk over all the sectors, this is a game that in most cases will be played out over mmany years, best to l earn as young as possible, I have been teaching my 11 and 13 year-old boys, who will eventually inherit and take over this portfolio hopefully, good luck to all on here, been a crap 12 months, we all deserve some good luck and big cash bonus, think L PD can deliver goods, got everything crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.