LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

LPD Chart & Analysis Thread, page-10

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Don't take me wrong. I won't disagree with your preferred way of interpreting how the future for the company will look from chart`s perspective.
    In my case when taking my dog for a walk. I check the weather radar first when it looks a bit iffy. Decide whether to go out just wearing a t-shirt or take an umbrella in case ther`s rain just around the corner.
    For me the fundamentals combined with research into factual and secure possibilities, latest open minded development news are key and attractive drivers for many investors (like me) to buy more shares which then shows in charts as an upswing or opposite if the news is not so good. I feel the charts just follow what has already happened.
    Like you mentioned about. ‘ lease for the processing plant if they had any doubt the project was definitely going ahead’ caused the technical analysis pointing upwards only coz there was increased buying on that news. One example why I prefer forecasts based on fundamentals. As for the sp, I think this crux interview was another one of those and will show upwards confidence next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.34K 1.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 139694599 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73770640 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.