LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

ASX:LPD Daily TFApologies for the phone chart as I am away from...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    ASX:LPD Daily TF

Apologies for the phone chart as I am away from my computer currently.

I thought it might be worth an updated chart.

Bullish continuation pattern (Bull Flag) still in play with oscillation between the descending channel range still intact. Recently finding Support after the Monday retrace, price is now priming for a breakout (IMO) towards the upper resistance of the channel.

RSI is still respecting the downtrend but is above the 50.00 midway mark and I am expecting that downtrend to be broken soon. MACD is printing Bearish Weakness on the Histogram BUT we do need the EMAs to flatten and cross to be considered Bullish.

A respect and hold of Fib Retracement .382 is a great sign of Bullish continuation so long as price tests former highs.

Interesting to see Multiple Fib Time Zone targets aligned next week which may indicate a Major Pivot Point Date based on the Fib sequence of time (Interested to see if the bots at play are working off any "Fib" Parameters).

Flagpole target completion puts price prediction towards the internal measured move completion back at the previous high of .53

I'm sure if price is to test former top there would be some line wipes and fundamental news to accompany the value increase.

If price is to fall then I am looking for recent Support levels at .41 .38 .37 and Flag incompletion.

Nothing is to be considered advise and the information presented is for educational purposes only. Speak to your financial representative to discuss any position based on your current circumstances. As always manage your risk and position sizing.

Sitting here patiently waiting for the next 2 weeks and quietly trusting management.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3858/3858337-223cb8653bdd445b8ceafdccd7518353.jpg
    Last edited by TraderJohnni: 03/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.399K 2.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
164 140572823 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 71808036 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.