LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Okay, I’ll stop upsetting people, sincerely not intentional....

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Okay, I’ll stop upsetting people, sincerely not intentional. Apologies, of course it’s the ‘materials’ space not strictly mining, but regardless of labels, expectations and agreements delivering product profitably before the capital runs out is what people are investing in, not any sure thing (yet). Companies at this stage rarely look after the retail investor and when things get tight wilfully disregard their interests. Company releases won’t have any untruths in them but they’re going to be endlessly through the positive optimistic lens and designed to keep everyone buoyant (and hopefully buying) until all the capex is done and profitable output is achieved. Again, I’m invested and hopeful - I genuinely think the excitement about lithium alone could carry LPD through the often difficult gestation of a working proven industrial process at scale, it’s just salient to consider how derailed AJM, MHM and similar speculative startups became when the optimisation of technology at scale became more expensive than anticipated, markets soured during macroeconomic bad patches and big fish started to circle with toxic funding vehicles the only option. Best hope here is for an established lithium company to take a punt and carry them forward - PLS would be wonderful but they’re probably at a point that taking on undue risk isn’t quite timely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $806 402.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
161 160901130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104779532 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.