LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

can I ask what ur issues are on this stock?I just find it...

1. 3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    can I ask what ur issues are on this stock?

I just find it confusing your investing in something you have a problem with?
    most ordinary people would simply sell out and park their money in something they have no red flags on.

6b shares on issue? We have discussed this..
    future capital raises - will be likely for capex but not opex over the next year. Capital is needed in a penny stock for balance sheet growth but if the company is doing poor quality CR at incorrect times and spending it on write offs then sure it’s an issue.

have you written to the board to address your concerns, the ones driving the bus with more know how than u or I? Or are you just sitting on your hands, poo pooing your own investment on the forums?

you should really invest in something you believe in mate. U will have a better sleep at night than being negative Nelly or glass half empty.

I am also not saying lpd management are perfect and have nothing to answer to. But if u have an issue address it with them and either agree on their reasoning or if you still aren’t convinced take ur money and put it somewhere u think is more trustable. Letting a turd linger in the toilet isn’t healthy for u or other users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.709K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 36029522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51506696 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.