LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

LPD Chart & Analysis Thread, page-629

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I’ve always had interest in LPD. I’ve held for many years. There’s this misconception by holders that only holders can comment. Well no. Anyone can.

The fact there’s so much back lash to contrarian views is ridiculous. I want to see the company deliver just as anyone. I’m just more realistic and vocal about the potential pitfalls of the stock. It’s also not always negative. It’s more about balance. There has also been serious misconduct and abuse directed at me, constant bullying and things said like they wished I fixed of covid.

People get upset by the things I say here but I have been again and again. Had people been more balanced with their views and not carried on with rose coloured glasses they probably would have been able to tackle the stock much better than they have and protected themselves from capital losses over the last year or two.

Anyway I’ll always be interested and I’ll always want to see company succeed because they are suggesting a process for lithium extraction that is much greener for the environment. Who doesn’t want that? On the flip side I’ll always hold management accountable and call out ridiculous pumping of the stock in challenging economic times and I will make people aware of advancements in tech which may effect the stock and that’s whether you like it or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.