LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I think that the comments coming through today are just atypical...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I think that the comments coming through today are just atypical of what can happen in Penny Stock land. They create the 'sentiment' (mood for the stock) on the day.

From my looking over analyst trading data, and this is just a best-educated guess, open to correction (2129 stocks on the ASX - cap and spec), 60+% of most Penny Stock shares are owned by Retailers (M& D's)... so... it is the Retail market that really decides what is valuable and what is a loss on speccas, what anns' are valuable, and what are not, what sentiment is spruiked and what is distortion, not the individual, IMO. But a few dedicated individuals can create biasing in sentiment for a product or a stock (SM influencers) if they are persistent enough for long enough. This is where Negative or Confirmation bias can be created.

LPD is a speculative stock. IMO the market will decide what each announcement is worth and what the price will be. SM sentiment, from my observation, affects echo buying and/or selling.

People are welcome to agree or disagree.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.