LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

For a start how about the flog try and put his brain into gear....

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    For a start how about the flog try and put his brain into gear.
    Cause the FUD surrounding the Red Sea is just woeful.
    For a start the UAE is linked to the Arabian Sea via the Persian Gulf by way of the Gulf of Oman.

The Red Sea is linked to the Arabian Sea via Gulf of Aden.
    So there is that blot on his IQ.

The route has always been, from Namibia around Cape Hope, Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman, then through the Persian Gulf onto KIZAD.

And isn’t the USS Eisenhower Aircraft Carrier and the Destroyer USS Laboon in the area keeping peace?

I mean LPD isn’t sending B.ore through the Red Sea so I can’t see why the concern Mr.BS-007 is showing towards where LPDs shipping route will go.

But I have to commend Mr.BS-007 bullishness of considering a fully functional P1 in UAE, because that would mean the chemical plant would be operational and ready to process “Concentrated Lepidolite” from the Namibian mine.

What really tops the cake of BS-007’s narrative is the timeline.
    LPD are finishing off B.ore offtake agreements with CHINESE counterparts who will need the ore in CHINA. So IMO BS-007 has torpedoed his narrative about Red Sea supply lines and LPD B.ore getting sent to China not UAE in 2024
    Unless he was writing about P1 supply of Lepidolite that will be needed in about 12-15 mths.

Anyhow the amount of needed to debunk his drivel is time consuming, which is the most precious gift we all have. And spending any more of it on this joker is a waste.

oh if your curious to how many vessels are in the Arabian Sea click the link.

https://www.cruisingearth.com/ship-tracker/united-states-navy/uss-dwight-d-eisenhower/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.