LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

"What about when the negative asks for reasons as to why people...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "What about when the negative asks for reasons as to why people feel differently about a stock ie positive on issues yet they aren't willing to debate facts"

If those facts are skewed then it might not be worth the debate or time to answer. I found others often jump in when the argument doesn't match the logic or fact of the day.

"Are they still confirming their bias or trying to look for ways not to? Ie when people can't argue against negative sentiment.. ideas .. views other is it still negative confirmation bias."

If those ideas, or views, are skewed to support an agenda, then it might not be worth the debate or time to answer. Why would people want to argue against misinformation if, when answers have been supplied, those answers are just ignored? I think that is more to do with commonsense and not heating a room than trying to win a debate.

Confirmation Bias is its own category, 4hr. It relates to positive support, just as Negative Bias has its own category. That is how the terms are used.

But to answer you...if there is a lot of negativity that matches facts out the door and people are ignoring it, then it is the viewer that is ultimately responsible for their choice of parting with their hard-earned. If there is a lot of negativity or perhaps unwarranted caution on a product or stock which doesn't match the current facts, well...the same answer applies.

When I do research on a stock, which includes reading commentary, I look at the company and I will also look at the poster who is writing contrary to the facts, to help me understand their point of view.

LPD is a Penny that is making solid advances based on its announcements and that is how I engage my purse to buy, divest, and set stop losses.

I am very aware of the traps and pitfalls with any Penny Stocks and have been a long time follower/trader of Pennies. Happy to stick with a few posts now and then. Personally, I don't need to win debates or argue semantics. As this was not a discussion on another stock, I was happy to reply. My previous post was just meant to be neutral btw.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 25/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.72K 5.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
165 193814256 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106553394 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.