LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Theres no agenda from me apart from unearthing fact from...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

Theres no agenda from me apart from unearthing fact from fiction.. People can speculate all they like but when facts are staring you in the face and they are ignored its because people don't want to see the negative. Thats really where confirmation bias stems from.

I personally do a lot of research around government regulators here and abroad which help make up the majority of my opinions and thats because they really give a real world perspective of how long things will take and you can match that against what companies announce. I can tell you from experience that people don't like it when theres a big don't argue coming directly from regulators which real can indicative if a company can follow through realistically on goals and given time frames.. of course then theres the language companies use to protect themselves time and again when objectives aren't met..

Some companies can spin so much shit that I wonder how they can get away with announcing it.. Like the whole promise of dividends you know where! Its disgraceful!

I'd love to see the asx and ASIC clean up the behaviour of listed companies on the asx so that when people invest their money they can be assured that if companies continually don't deliver that they are held accountable.. They don't deserve to have shareholder money at their disposal based on pie in the sky ideas that will never happen. That will also impact the companies that can deliver in positive way because it will build more trust in listed companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.