LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Our little corner of the woods isn't the only market that's...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Our little corner of the woods isn't the only market that's spooked right now. I totally appreciate the sentiment, but wouldn't we all be surprised if this price action has nothing to do with the platypus at all. With some time hopefully we can be singing coombyah around the fire together again like we used to. That is, if submerging market contageons don't first drag us all kicking and screaming each to our own versions of personal liquidity freakout and force what would be one of the worst times in history to sell this stock. Some people sold at 1.0 in September last year. wow. hate to be them.

As a disclaimer, as R08 suggested, I did take the free carry option when it was available, thus the relative serenity, calm blue ocean. Personally I'd freak out if I didn't own some platypus.

Cap raise pilot plant was clearly necessary to appease our existing partners and other potential partners, who all have competing demands for their capital, and are just as susceptible to FUD as the rest of us. But we all know well, having read diligently through the wealth of tech info released during the sterling TO defense last year that the science and economics here are rock solid. This company is going upward. Could it be otherwise?

In the mean time I'm sure some people have to work out how they're going to cover their margin on Italian 10 year bonds, 20x leveraged deutche bank stock, and then also here in Australia wondering how their next CBA dividend is going to look, and then, how are they going to pay for their daughters' violin lessons. This price now is clearly no help. But we know the temporary insanity of *********, albeit sometimes prolonged Who is selling at these prices? Only the distressed and the insane. That much I know. But how low will they go? Some people have a 1.5 cost basis. Some a 1.0. Psychopthic manipulators test the pain.

I so much want to load up more right now. God I want more.

Watching very very closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.