LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I have said before, taking two options or more into a Study is...

1. 334 Posts.
    I have said before, taking two options or more into a Study is not a good idea as it distracts and doubles the amount of work required. EMH have been mulling over Lmax since the scoping study conducted >>18months ago... @Green56FJ , I would not be surprised to hear that EMH are now investigating a fluoride based process. @barwood and I discussed processes in December and he mentioned that in a November 16th (or so) EMH presentation they would be able to talk about processing route in about a month - still nothing.

Roasting. I will be surprised if they went a roasting route. I refer people to Neometals feasibility study on roasting this cost is $2000/t for spodumene ( note that they recycle regents also).
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160711/pdf/438hdfz5cq3z40.pdf
    The BIG difference is that roasting Zinnwaldite requires heating twice as much fresh feed compared to spodumene (since it is lower grade) and that doesnt include heating the reagent. So it usually ends up 3x the feed of an equivalent spodumene roaster and a cost >>$2000/t. Thats why I think a hydrometallurgical route would be best.

So why look elsewhere when L-max worked? Well, at the time LIT wanted half the project for it (L-max licensed through LIT). Now that is void, L-max should be the best/ cost effective process and most palatable to EMH.

All that said, there is a great story for EMH with lithium and the diversification provided with tin tungsten products which will bode well for the project.
    Last edited by 2Chance: 14/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.