LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Good morning yall,i wrote an email to Joe. I wanted to know, how...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Good morning yall,
    i wrote an email to Joe. I wanted to know, how the situation around C2 is.
    Here´s his answer:

Dear Reiner,

Thank you for your email and your English is excellent. The timing for the next pilot plant campaign will likely be driven by qualification requirements of prospective lithium chemical customers. As per Lepidico’s public statements, we are in the process of producing the first samples of lithium hydroxide from a new batch circuit that utilises equipment at the back end of the pilot plant. For continuous operation this part of the circuit will subsequently need some reconfiguration. It is planned that this work will be undertaken when we know the sample quantities for qualification. Unlike lithium carbonate, lithium hydroxide needs to be produced in a carbon dioxide free environment and sealed into airtight packaging, as it will deteriorate with time. As such it is best to produce samples on a just in time basis, which makes it difficult to plan exactly when the plant will need to be run. As previously announced, we have 20 tonnes of lepidolite mineralisation in Perth that is available for concentration for the next campaign. Your continued support as a shareholder is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Joe Joe WalshManaging DirectorLepidico Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.