LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

LPD Info, page-3

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Given it is your maiden post on hc (using that handle) I will suggest some avenues you might want to follow up on.

I've only recently started following the LPD threads on hc but I have found that if I look through the bickering on show there are some regulars here who are generous in what they contribute. It is up to you to work out what is analysis and what is hopium.

Over on the ORE threads there is a poster with the handle, Stephan90, who is commercial quality in his analysis of EV trends. Lepidico wants to produce lithium and the demand for lithium for the next few years at least will be driven by car manufacturers. And a rising tide lifts all boats.

Two things for me with Lepidico:

1. beta - the lithium market got ahead of itself and crashed in 2018. However it is now roaring back. As the boss of ORE said the other day whereas the previous boom was based solely on projections on the Chinese market (never a good thing) this current revival is based on Europe, the USA and China all actively moving towards requiring EVs in the next decade or so (pretty sure he borrowed that line from a recent conference presentation).

2. alpha - if Lepidico can produce LiOH it will sell its product, and sell it profitably. The company's project has been in development phase for some months now and should be moving towards mining (about this time next year) and processing (Q1 CY23). Two main hurdles to go in my view: It needs to finance the project, and it needs to confirm that it can deliver at scale the quality and quantity of lithium product that its pilot plant has indicated. If the company gets over those two hurdles it has ample opportunity to quickly scale up its production numbers and also profit from licensing its technology. Which means it will be leveraging any profit it makes back into expanding its operations, so if you are looking for a dividend paying investment Lepidico is possibly not your cup of tea.

As I said I have only recently started kicking the tyres on Lepidico so you might want to do some back reading of hc LPD threads and company presentations to get a more nuanced take on the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $33.54K 16.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
155 139410799 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 91589590 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.