LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Mbenz, your latest: "But this is the most accurate of all the...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Mbenz, your latest: "But this is the most accurate of all the threads. 8.4c to 1.5c and falling." On the Bagger thread. Great its now closed.

I've placed an overview of the state of play for the lithium sector and LPD, You have announced that the best company on the ASX in your opinion is *EL. If that's the case you will have done 'due diligence' on it and LPD. A rational investor that holds such a view would take their profit/ or cut their losses and moved their funds into the potentially stronger company.

However, by your disclosure it shows you are still a holder of LPD. This suggests that rationality is not your interest according to your inaction. And as such, why do you expect those who follow these threads to take what you say seriously. Unless of course your intent is to create disillusionment among lesser informed investors who do not have the time to fully inform themselves of the risks and rewards -not that easy to come by for many, the share market is a tough game akin to warfare- returns are not going to happen overnight for LPD and shareholders it is a long term thing, and anyone reading the more informed contributors - both supporters and critics - will quickly realise this.

So it would be appreciated that when posting try to include substantive information supporting the assertion(s) like the one quoted above.
    Describe the history of the events leading to the price decline, state what is happening in the lithium industry as a whole and where out of sync LPD is in this sector or are they in sync; show what could have been done better by management that would have mitigated the decline, eg how better they could have raised capital to progress the development. Or should they have moth-balled the whole venture until lithium prices improved.

At least, they can now when its necessary, appropriate and timely raise the US$40 mill to US$60 mill, and (a big AND) the LiHO proves itself to meet the required standards demanded by battery makers, then management will be able to advantage the company to enter the market at a time when demand for high quality LiHO is growing quickly and price is rising. Had management postponed development the opportunity would have been missed, and who knows, the development of L-Max, LOH-Max and S-Max may have been just a footnote in history.

To conclude, like most investors it's disappointing to see the share price where it is, and could go lower. I haven't bought more 'heads' since the CR, however, I do have a target price where I would venture in for further additions to my holdings. And if a CR did arise sometime next year and the offer is between my target and pip or two below the current price, then yes i'd be very interested. But my time frame is 5 to 10 years. What happens short term is of little interest, as long as the company can its technology upto date and stay low on the cost curve is what concerns me.

For those who may be interested it is teeming down with RAIN here on the Gold Coast, It's been so long I'd forgotten what rain was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6 2.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 201254143 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 101314703 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.