LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

LPD is a potential 300 bagger, page-160

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Thanks Sharpy, I understand what you say. It does take time away from other more important matters. I just got so annoyed with the ridiculous unsubstantiated assertions. Price is important, but it should not be the sole determinant since short-term - ie moment to moment fluctuations, even day to day changes - in order to determine what is value makes me fume.

There are those who (1) are satisfied with their current holdings in stocks, (2) those that want instant gratification and riches, and (3) those who take an academic interest; and lastly (4) who just want to tear something down.

For me: I look to see is management interested in building something that costumers will find that satisfies their needs and wants.
    Will this add wealth and value to the company over a number of years. Will that income stream on a NPV provide a return on the sum of money initially invested, is the current price for the stock below the value of that income stream given the proviso of the degree of risk attached, and am I prepared to accept that risk.

So again thanks for your comments Sharpy, and noted.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.