LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Very astute of you. You are entirely correct. GXY has always had...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Very astute of you.

You are entirely correct. GXY has always had a huge 'problem' with Lithium Micas. Optical separation can definately separate the ores up. However from what I understand, LPD are not that keen to work with GXY, they _may_ license them the tech for a price of course, but LPD plans to become a Lithium producer, and a battery-grade one at that, so really, they will be competitors in the future. I think the message is, you don't help out your competitors or help get them established.

Pioneer PIO are a much better partner in that regard and many other international projects, and LPD would rather look there.

It's a shame because it could generate cash-flow now, and get LPD out of this slump, but I don't believe management will countenance any kind of partnership/JV with GXY. Don't mind being proven wrong. Just the feeling I got, when we met with them.

I'm sure once LPD are up and running, they will retro-license the tech back to such companies if they still want it.

LPD's immediate problem is how much LIT own of LPD and their ability to interfere, and raising their profile and making the market aware of the incredible potential here. The market frankly is asleep at the wheel and doesn't understand LPD.
    Last edited by shades2: 30/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.08K 4.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 192320952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 102544696 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.