LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I do not think Adrian is stupid. Clearly he is not! But both LIT...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I do not think Adrian is stupid. Clearly he is not! But both LIT and LPD have no money and it seems LPD does have a "rich" friend now and one who is very agile in the financial world. Little LIT and LPD can do about that. Just look how the financial market is even playing with the SPs of ORE and GXY....

And yes, if LPD and Bacchus are holding down the SP they are holding back progress, or at least do not inform the market of the progress. And clearly this is a game that can not be played very long (would hope a max of 1 year). I am sure there are talks going on behind the screen between LIT and LPD through some intermediaries. But to "assist" these talks the SP is also moved around sort of like showing who has the most muscle! In an ideal world the inventors on both sides (LIT and LPD) would join forces and work together and come out with the greatest Lithium extraction technology in the world. Unfortunately the ego's of some of these people have turned out to be to big making this impossible. The past of these people is intertwined and now has to be unraveled as clearly they can not and will not work together. This may take some time and is unfortunately on the back and costs of the SHs who now have their money "locked-in" into LPD and/or lost a lot of money on LIT.

Hope it is resolved soon as I have a lot of (now death) money in LPD which I would like to see moving forward! But at least I am still 100% sure that LPD will move up in due time! Not so sure about LIT....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.