LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

LPD moving forward!, page-2

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    I'll start with the sleeping giant in our arsenal.
    Broken Hill (Eurowrie tenement) - As we all know this is a mining town. Infrastructure and skilled labour are there in spades. We have a very prospective tenement here, that has shown surface grades at crazy good levels of Lithium contained within a Mica called Ambylygonite, which can hold up to %10 Lithium, far more than Spodumene can contain.
    There are stockpiles of tailings in the area of this resource which has been largely overlooked until now. It is largely associated with the occurance of Tin, which the area has historically been prevalent in its production. Hence the stockpiles.
    We have neighbours with state government backing exploring the area for Zinc, lead etc that are actively looking for Lithium deposits also. Acutely aware of the rising value of this commodity.
    Multiple pegmatites in the area have been identified through surface work thus far. Although the single mine scale find has yet to be identified, it is early stages. Combined however, at this present time, exists the very real opportunity to cash in on the old tailings and new finds coming through. For a processing centre utilising our %100 owned LMax technology, to unlock the value from these under utilised sources of high grade Lithium.
    With other commodity prices on the rise, the Broken Hill area is coming into a renaissance of exploration activities with backing from the NSW state government.
    The Eurowrie tenement and the opportunities in the area are a fast awakening giant of an opportunity for LPD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $22 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
177 203259522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 111763387 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.