LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-10216

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    D is probably the safest of the three given that you have more time to see what happens. B is the most aggressive, but I’m counting on some good news in the next few months or so. A Tier 1 or major offtake(s) could send it sky rocketing. I like the more leverage they offer, and can worry about the heads price later as I now own them.

Whether you choose B, C or D, really gets down to what the heads reach and what you’re prepared to pay for them if you want to exercise them. I bought options B at 0.004, so I’m hoping next year the heads will be over 5.4c ( cost + conversion 5c) to be profitable. Still doesn’t mean I can’t buy them if they are not.The good thing about options is that if you aren’t happy with the companies progress/price/ direction, you can sell some or all of them and be less out of pocket. There is no obligation.

On the other hand, if they have some great news and the heads reach say 10c+ at the time of exercise, then it should be an easy decision!! Some of your profits from the options could also be used to convert them or be taken like normal shares. Lots of strategies.

Good luck, and is really a personal thing. Keep an eye of the differences between options and heads as they can vary making certain ones more attractive to buy.

Certainly no expert, but hope that helped a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.583K 785.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
172 193688900 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 107147090 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.