LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-10254

1. 6,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    I think the investor market in general is treating LPD as a “we’ll believe it when we see it” proposition. That is to say that there are bigger players out there who are not willing to commitment as they probably do not believe in the scalability of the project. That is always the hard thing when introducing new tech to disrupt a relatively old school industry. “That low on the cost curve on a commercial scale... it cannot be!” kind of mindset.

That’s why I think that the upside here is multiples of the upside that other players can offer investors. And that’s why the first offtakes is going to be critical as it is a sign that an industry player trusts the tech and its scalability to be able to meet their supply demands. I would not be surprised to see a 100% increase in our SP when the first offtake comes to fruition.

Some poster on Reddit (most on that platform can’t be trusted but this guy seems to know his stuff) was adopting the same attitude as above. His comments that really hits home the potential is that even a modest increase in our plant capacity can yield the same annual gross profit as an entire hard rock project for the same year! Just go look at CXOs FStudies and you will see how much better ours is and that is P1 only!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.