LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-10314

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    @kingharris if it's any reassurance, LPD is not the only one. Not cross promoting, but citing merely as examples, AGY and AVL are only at 1/3 their 2018 ATH too and also have not yet reached their yearly high in January. Interestingly, like Lepidico, they both also have tech as well as a resource. AVL is vanadium, not lithium, but it's still in the new energy/battery minerals space.

During lithium run 1.0 in 2016-17, I often felt like my portfolio ran contrary to the general market. Of course back then almost all lithium companies were nano specs, so would get the attention (and $) at different times than would the more stable large cap companies, i.e., growth vs value investing. At just shy of 6 years in the market, I often still feel like a newbie, compared to those who have been around for decades and seen multiple market cycles, so I'd be happy to hear others' opinions on this.

My guess is that as this new sector matures and therefore the companies within it, we will more closely parallel general market swings. Of course this will take some passage of time for a turnover to occur in our ASX 100/200, but I believe the day will come.

At the next quarterly rebalancing, which is this Friday I believe- the 3rd Friday of September, I'm going to start taking a screenshot of our indices: ASX 20, 50, 100, 200. Will be interesting to see the turnover annually and what will be the make up of our securities exchange in 2025, 2030 as the paradigm shift gathers momentum.

Not to be ra-ra, guys, but I feel so lucky to be able to play a part in these changing times. Until I pop in to your "While we wait" thread @OzzieOstrich, I will say I am in my 50's and remember watching man walk on the moon on a tiny little black and white tv. Wow. I also remember my great grandmother, born in 1892, talk about seeing the first planes fly. Cool.

I believe we are undergoing as tectonic a shift and am sitting on the edge of my seat. For any who get discouraged by our share price and seeming lack of momentum, as we all have on occasion, just dip into our recent announcements or Edison's reports or any Benchmark Minerals Intelligence material. It will hopefully lift your spirits, restore your conviction and renew your tested patience. AIMHO, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.