LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-11919

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    The modus operandi of MD's agh yes, like patterns in the charts or bot's being out played at the end of the day, it's all worth something to someone IMO.

Although the rush of the seeing all Green across your screen = more funds in the account against what you expected to have may be just that, a rush of Green, making you think, you have more than you do.

As previously mentioned my friend, the buy side was very light on at the end of the days trade (0.043-0.044) , and it would seam from casting an eye upon other threads @Saani138 has claimed the prize of playing the bots game against them and this time pushed the SP higher after close.
    It's all very interesting to me and yes I was just playing, I know you definitely care about the SP as do we all. Yet if the SP close is built on sand, as it would seam todays gains might not stand the test of the markets whims unless we have something to solidify our SP's foundation.
    An announcement may do it, or the whims of the trading houses may give us the impression they might know something we don't and take the SP higher or lower.

Without knowing @Saani138 was playing the game against the bots, I thought the bot's intentionally left the 0.043 and 0.044 buy lines thin and in doing so may entice new/old entrants to fill the ranks. Bolstering the lines which could be used as a buffer or a trap to sell down into the stack, which could hit stop losses or see another sell off we saw yesterday, do the TA's call that a bull trap ?? I have really no idea what the vernacular is, yet it would seam to me there would be a name for that type of skullduggery.

I do digress sometimes, please forgive me, and let me be the first to congratulate you on seeing Green all over your screen.
    May there be may more days like this one for your portfolio.
    My portfolio is just LPD LPDOC and wait for it LPDOD so it's more common than not it is either all green or conversely all red, but that's ok for me, I'm baked on at this stage.

On the red days I just think I wish I had more money to buy more, and when it goes green, it's never high enough, but I will recant the byline of a poster that always rings in my ears from the last cycle ending in 2018:— Bull's make money, Bear's make money, but pig's get slaughtered.

LOL I have to keep reminding myself that you can't go broke taking Profit.....!

Anyhow enough said from me,

All the best Peep's,

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $400 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 163798594 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15415101 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.