LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-11984

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    After only 6 years in the market, I consider myself a novice, so for those who have survived decades, please correct any of the following:

The institutions seem to take advantage of any opportunity that presents to squeeze additional profit when they can, so when there's worrisome news in the macro, they play shenanigans in the micro. For all the reasons discussed above today, retail holders may be on edge. At the end of the day, all ASX lithium companies that I am aware of are red. Like other rhythms through the financial year, do the big players get set before the anticipated Santa Rally?

The 3 years between Jan 2018 and the middle to end of 2020 were probably fairly agonising for anyone who holds fistfuls of lithium shares, but given that it's December, given that 2022 is a month away, with the unfurling of the green carpet that's taking place around the world, the companies that stand to capitalise from the decarbonisation of our earth (with good management, tech, assets, etc) will most likely go from strength to strength.

Of course this will not occur in a straight line, but this time next year and over the coming years, charts of lithium companies will probably look like foothills approaching a mountain range- lovely hillocky rises and falls, in a generally upward trend. The previous few years are finished. "They" are out of time to toy with the sector, in any other than a minor way. Legislation, private enterprise, sovereign funds, keen individuals, government at all levels, supply chains at all levels are all gung ho to commence building a renewable economy.

So personally, I'm not sweating this annoying little dip. I'm actually incredulous and delighted, as my daughter's superfund told her at the end of last week her rollover should be processed by Tues or Wed. Woo hoo and about bloody time, after weeks of fielding additional requests for certified copies of ID to be posted snail mail, for bank statements to include her full middle name, not initial, etc. For all those who are buying, today was full of opportunity. For those who are holding, including holding their breath, a couple of things to consider:

Watching the day's trades was like a game of dominoes. By tomorrow, the record will be wiped, therefore briefly recounting:

• Starting at 10:18 this morning, two centre point trades at $0.0395 tipped off sells into $0.039.
    • At 11:32 AM, thirteen centre point trades at $0.0385 started the slide into $0.038.
    • At 12:00 noon, two centre point trades at $0.0375 began the run through $0.037.
    • At 12:15, ten cross trades kicked off the next step down to $0.036.
    • Our share price wallowed around there all afternoon, with dozens of centre point trades and unmarketable parcels.
    • Between 15:40 and market close, not counting a handful of centre point trades and cross trades, of 79 sales that went through, only 5 trades were for marketable parcels. Only 5 were what I consider "real" trades, with commissions paid, placed and executed. All the rest were bots and institutions, who were obviously determined to keep our share price at this level for the close.

We know what's coming, so good luck to the gun traders who can squeeze gains out of pips. For the rest of us, sitting tight will ensure we're not caught out on the day our announcements drop. If I had a crystal ball, I'd guess this will be a short-term blip for LPD and all lithium companies, regardless of expected announcements, but as I don't, we'll just have to wait and see. We don't need a crystal ball however to see Lepidico's probable path. It's all spelt out for us in dozens of announcements, reports and corporate updates. Methodically, our management are ticking one box after the other. I have no reason to believe this will not continue, so am happy to shrug and wait. 3 weeks till Christmas. Not financial advice. AJIMHO, GLTAH
    Last edited by kellectric: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $400 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 163798594 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15415101 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.