LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I’m a newer holder so perhaps ignorant to the historical context...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I’m a newer holder so perhaps ignorant to the historical context that has embittered you to LPD - but I am genuinely curious, when in the past has LPD secured land in Kizad for the construction of a production plant, pending finance, including a view to when production from said plant would commence, including an offtake agreement to sell said product from said plant?

I mean, I agree it would be alarming if they have made all those claims before regarding different plants in different locations and nothing has materialised. is that the case? What other plants have fallen through and why? Was it a failure to secure finance? If so, again, I appreciate the trepidation with our current position. If not, though, you must surely appreciate that progress has been made, and that these things are linear? A start up doesn’t ‘start up’ once the plant is already constructed and producing…. Unless it’s a billionaires hobby or something.

In this instance, I have certainly been influenced in my choice to invest based on the seeming well preparedness of management to be working through each necessary step towards production, including a view on when that should start in earnest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.