LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-12642

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    probably like me not really planning on doing anything until Feb, have noticed 4 posters all hard on the negative side and lots of talk about cap raises, well just a thought but I believe there will be no need for cap raises, finance will not be a major issue, the BOD are very experienced and have taken great care in planning for cash flow positive outcomes and thats assuming there are no add on projects or joint ventures with 19 identified suitable sites across the globe , I remain confident discussions are ongoing. The recent downturn despite all that has been said is simply the movement out of markets over a long holiday season there are numerous examples of rising stocks this month, money is coming home again thats all. It should be noted some including myself are relatively new to this stock but not new to the sector , the main attraction of LPD is its a chemical company with patented processes , processes are becoming more important in the battery space and for mining in general . As for all the fear mongering, some here have large holdings , some are well in profit and the biggest issue I have personally will be managing the looming and growing tax liability on this stock. Over the next few months I would expect a change in valuation and announcements that support that change . There are posters here that are well researched sifting the negative out and looking at the possibilities its very difficult to see failure unless the processes fail or cost to production rises

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.