LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-12754

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    you sound like you have invested too much in this and you can’t afford to lose it. You take the risk regardless of what’s said in a forum and whatever happens that’s on you and always on you. Just like your investment in cgb where you got smashed. You ignored the contrarian view even though it was so obvious and look what happened.

I like to tackle the issues. Even the ones that people don’t want to because I don’t want this to be just another penny story. You see it is because I’m a LT holder that can afford to lose on this. If they can deliver the gains could be astronomical. No chatter in here dictates what happened s with the board.. we speculate on possible outcomes and those outcomes become more clearer when you tackle the tough issues at place like SOI. The answer there is the company becomes a billion dollar company and acts like one or same thing here happens like to most other pennies.

COto summed up brilliantly what I like to here. You have people that bitch and moan about bitcoin but I would be surprised to see stocks become crypto god know they can draw in way more funds than listed stocks because they have a broader customer base that is global. So it’s worth knowing and understanding crypto for that alone.. could be this that or anything else but people are making money there so you should be understating of that! And like coto the sell off means people will be cashed up and ready to buy when the time is right. That’s how you answer the negative talk.. with that kind of response. Too many people here can’t see the big picture..

I can’t take any of the old guard from CGB serious.. you all got schooled by that stock and your lecturing about the contrarian view.. what needs to change is your view on that. I don’t care if you read my posts.. I don’t care about you. I didn’t get into trading to please people like you. Most of your posts are you going on about you or you going on about contrarian.. I don’t see much more.

The chatter here is nothing.. what matter will always be what the bod does including how they handle the chatter. The chatter they have in the boardroom and delivering on there promises has way more sway on what happens with the sp long term than anything that is said here.

Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.705K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
170 186161089 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 98743778 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.