LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I concur with your sentiment on the one hand, yet on the other...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I concur with your sentiment on the one hand, yet on the other because we are a spec company has more exposed due to not having income coming in.
    Just Saying everyone is responsible for their own stack and everyone should be aware of what is acceptable risk tolerance for one may not be for another.
    As in some in the crowd saying nothing to see here it's just business as normal, and peeps holding onto their bags take notice of that information instead of looking outside and see Rome is on fire.
    I have been caught like that before and it's not a good feeling to know another outcome could have been possible if only I had read the signs better. Even just being aware of the possibilities may negate pain in the short term over the wealth generation over the long term.
    Example; at the start of 2018 I listened to much to the HC post's regarding CGT and held onto the idea, I must hold the share to capture the 50% CGT free threshold.
    In hindsight that was a very bad strategy as the shares went well below the full tax rate I would incur if I had of sold, instead I held the bag all the way to the turn, learning that some of the best lessons in life are the most expensive. I would have gathered not having the lesson in hindsight but that's the way life goes.
    Even knowing how to hedge one's own position may be what the individual needs to do to protect themselves.
    The most important lesson I have learnt in the last 4 yrs is the protection of ones capital is paramount in my investment strategy.
    Anyhow do I see the market rebounding in the coming weeks? yes I do.
    Do I see LPD making many bags from this level.? yes I do

All the best peeps,

LT-B1
    Last edited by Learning_2B1: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.705K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
170 186161089 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 98743778 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.