LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

well there we have it an investor gloating in a narcissistic...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    well there we have it an investor gloating in a narcissistic world of self appraisal, yep I hate negativity along with liars and cheats, if you trade or invest you will at some point lose money the thing is to make more than you lose no CGT discount for me , I will think of you and others like you who feel a sense of superiority of which I have none beyond a sense of gratitude for my good fortune through a willingness to have a go and apply a strategy. For 7 years in my so called retirement I have been trading its my only source of income , 7 years you have been invested in LPD well I guess your a reluctant believer watching so many others rocket past and now feeling vindicated for staying, please stay a bit longer the best may still be ahead . So theres something we have in common a fundamental belief while acknowledging it can all be destroyed by something unforeseen. Lastly the 40k loss in CGB changed into a profit three times greater than the loss in 4 months , thats trading , thats what you do with capital make it work not sit and wait for it to work and thats the difference between investing and trading------a willingness to accept risk and apply a strategy its always about the strategy profit is just a by product, value investors building a portfolio or those who buy specs that might go up, Traders trade for profit never looking back, its ok you can think whatever you want the only justification I need personally is a tax bill , that makes me feel pretty good ,guilty even that I am so fortunate, hope you eventually feel the same way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $23.30K 7.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
141 224461179 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 28767098 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 180000
Last updated 11.31am 26/04/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.