LPD 25.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-12987

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    lithium price now doesn’t matter unless you’re in a position to capitalise right now. For months you guys have all pushed all these offtakes.. Where are they all? You’re right the LPD hasn’t changed.. everyone was expecting that it would.. people carry on like it’s a big lithium producer now.. it isn’t. So when there’s a market correction stocks like this get punished. It has potential but the risk associated means that in these times people will take their gains.. they’ll then buy back in lower if they continue to believe in the companies potential.. or if they see threat enough other people do they’ll capitalise. It’s not me. It’s just what happens. Why sit at a loss ever if you don’t have too. And if you can risk you can always sit and hold. I want gains like the rest of you but here in this thread is but a tiny piece of the puzzle. People aren’t listening to me to make there choices.. it’s mostly predetermined it out of panic. Stop losses triggered etc. global markets are spiking people.. this could bounce back just as quick.. my opinion is that there’s likely to be more pain.. but I could get it wrong cause I don’t have a crystal ball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.274K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
140 292199202 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19018498 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.