LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

The SP situation with LPD is reflective of the broader market...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    The SP situation with LPD is reflective of the broader market and not LPD fundamentals, that is clear (imo only ) I personally consider this a buying opportunity as my view to this stock is over the next 3-5 years.

people freaking out about daily fluctuations, particularly with the market as-is, honestly what for? Okay if you’re a day trader I get it and I feel for you, but otherwise - what has changed, other than maybe feeling sad looking at some red in your portfolio? The only thing that would concern me, is if LPD was on the brink of going bust, then my investment disappears with them. I see nothing to suggest that, in fact the company looks in good shape to weather this short-term storm.

the quarterly looks good. Having said that, my one reservation is the pushback of finance. We were told by the end of this fiscal quarter, now pushed to mid calendar-year. why? They didn’t specify to my knowledge. Lack of disclosure frustrates me. Instead of just sneaking in a new, pushed back, date, why not just say - look y’all, we’re still in discussions, it’s complex but progressing, give us until mid year??

but I also know the answer… doomsayers would call it the end of the world and the SP would go into free fall. Rock and a hard place I suspect.

either way, these are my views only, but I’m relatively comfortable. Looking to top up and average down, then sit tight for the next 12-18 months. Hopefully read a few less posts by a certain someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.