LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lpd share price, page-13037

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    I have far to many to sell easily, am up 47% benched against cost as of today and considerably more benched against closing price for 30/6, despite the negativity from some and realising the risk am of the firm belief LPD is an opportunity to engage in processing technology which might have potential across numerous production sites ,sitting is my choice, timing seems somewhat constrained no one can predict macro movements and LPD in a relative sense is close to parity with others in the sector which I use as a benchmark of relative value. Others I have held in this sector have had quite large movements and remain below their highs . It is my belief as we move closer to the reality of production the sp. can fall even more, all depends on who buys and what the macro environment is none of which I have any control over -----------------I am posting this for those who might be frightened by the downward movement to hopefully demonstrate that swings alone are not sufficient to justify trading given the erosion of capital from tax as a trader so holding represents the best longterm outcome , these are my own thoughts and do not constitute advice---------in time I will review my strategy but for the present am awaiting a confirming ann. that might significantly lift the sp.entered LPD 10 months ago and built the holding by 80% till the end of financial year and added 2 million at 4.9 c average cost which has little significant impact on the average cost of the holding, its not always about being absolutely right being approximately right is very good as I look forward to more ann. in the coming months moving closer to production I dont envisage any issues with finance for LPD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.26K 6.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
157 135336662 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74880179 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.