LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

for all the discussion around the company and progress, price...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    for all the discussion around the company and progress, price fluctuations, etc, I personally consider this SP fair value for where things are at the moment.

once we get financing locked away, and things start to progress towards actually constructing the plant, then I see additional value here and thus SP increases. Again when they are producing. Again when they have a revenue stream.

I think people tend to get caught up in the ‘what could be’. Yes, I believe this company has enormous potential. I believe (or hope? Lmao) that this stock will earn me enough to raise my house, add another level and complete extensive renovations on the existing house in 5 years. That’s why I’m here.

But has anything changed since yesterday? The day before that? The day before that? Not really, until we get an Ann with some further ducks being put into the row of ducks already there, then… why does everyone care so much about the daily fluctuations? I get a proportion of this board are day traders and of course it matters to those, but the people who purport to be long term holders… what’s changing day-to-day for you that I’m missing?

imo as always, not advice, not qualifies, all the usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.