LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Adele made a fortune doing just that with the talent to go with...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Adele made a fortune doing just that with the talent to go with it read her real story she is largely self managed , very unlikely LPD have patents that arent worthwhile a Novel process do you know what that means , but then Adele had hits before she left school then she was discovered and made it big, I know its off topic but the story is the same for every start up every small cap until that moment, so yes you are correct in stating your personal doubts and I am sure many others have that in he back of their mind , imagine your surprise if this should be a success but then I am confident an investnent with enormous doubt attached would only be small why would anyone go large if failure looms constantly. Surely the risk would be spread across a basket of stocks to mitigate disaster across asset classes as well. The aim of others is not mediocrity, LPD is primarily a chemical company and they have patents and the rights to use those patents ,. The way in which the business has been established really makes a hostile t/o extremely difficult and once the plant is operating within specification and with the outputs that are claimed as possible then within the areas the patents are applicable it would have enormous commercial advantage , but of course until that time when proven,doubt might continue to exist, everyone has different objectives mine is to pay more tax than I imagined posssible in fact more than the aggregate of tax paid in my lifetime and that reason might be a bigger driver for most who have put there money down , to make money by accepting the risk , I accept the risk, clearly you do not its not informative to air your doubts , doubts that are simplistic at best and apply to almost every stock, nobody knows exactly how things will transpire or the outcome but the positives are a good start a sheet with positives in one column and negatives in the other I thought Shaws did a very good very fair appraisal of LPD with risk noted-----

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.